UNKNOWN FUTURE

UNKNOWN FUTURE

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

..And The Judge Rules....

Today I had a Court date to try and defend the judgment against me from Mathew. I had met on 2 occasions with Hector MacIssiac. Unfortunately after he spent the afternoon of Tues May 23rd, reviewing my file. He concluded I would have no other alternative then to agree to pay support.
When I was b4 the judge. I learned that My Lawyers Fax, hadn't been received by the courts.
Initially I was Scared, mad, and truthfully numb.
As the Judge asked me what I had discussed
with my council...I truly felt abandoned yet again! But allowed me heart to speak.
When asked about Child Support, I asked the Judge to DEFINE 'Support' as well as 'Parent & Care Giver'..
I told the courts I have been accountable and willing to support MY Boys...but, I WOULD NOT Support Mathew (their Father) under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!
I didnt hold My emotions back, even tho at the time I thought I should. My mind was trying to keep me cool. But my sole was pushing me on.
I FOUGHT to ONLY pay & care for them! (Dust & Kory)
I requested that any $ over what I spend on what they need, goes into a bank account. For ONLY them!! ...And as Mathew agreed... The Judge made his ruling.
I do feel a sense of victory! I have said for almost 4 years now that I will NEVER give Mathew money! Today I have written that MY Intentions are for Dust & kory!!I wish I could have fought for Jade too, but laws and rights blur these lines.
As to this date, as as long as I am breathing , I will, ALWAYS feel he same as I feel with my Boys... Not only for me..but in every conversation, every smile or frown, all the times I have the opportunity to cheer them on or sit quietly along the sidelines reminding the I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To My Madame Butterfly.....its no mistake that you hold this name in-side of me. The years we spent together have never left MY Heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment