UNKNOWN FUTURE

UNKNOWN FUTURE

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Weekend 2010

It has been such a beautiful fall, and I just keep thinking of all the memories I haven't been able to share and enjoy with my Boys and Jade. I pass by Jades house almost every day. Sometimes I see her moms car there. Most times i see its not there. I wonder if she is there along or if she is at someones house other than the Boys?? I worrie about her so much.I wish she would just come down the hill to me. I miss her more than I could ever write about. I hope it doesn't take something terrible happening to her to reach out to me.
Tonight was the first dance at WPC and NRHS . I was thinking Kory might have called mom to take him there ..but she said she didn't hear form him. I hope they take Shelia up on her offer to get them Halloween Night so they can trick-or-Treat ....like KIDS are suppose to do.
Heck, please ....they are only 14 and 12.
I hoe the all ( Dustan, Jade and Kory) have a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment