UNKNOWN FUTURE

UNKNOWN FUTURE

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jade :) :)

Today after work I decided to go up to the mall to look for something for kory for his Birthday. While I was there I seen Jade. My heart was pounding in my chest & the tears appeared faster than I could control them. I decided to go up to her and ask her if she received the card & money I put in her mail box for grading. As I approached her she had a Hugh smile on her face. This mad me want to cry even more because I was sooooo happy. She immediately said "Hi" so I asked her if she got it and she said "no". I told her that I put it in her mail box 2 weeks ago. She questioned why her Mom didn't give it to her. I told her " It had $50.00 in it....that was for YOU not HER!!" She said "I will confront her about it" I said " Wont she be mad if your talking to me...I don't want you to get in trouble" She said " I really don't care anymore!"

I was so emotional I had to go so that she didnt see me ball my face off in front of her. As I walked away I mouthed " I Love You"....she in return had a Big smile on her face!

MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment