UNKNOWN FUTURE

UNKNOWN FUTURE

Monday, August 9, 2010

Camping?????

I called Mom tonight after thinking of something she could do with the Boys. I told her that if she took the trailor to a nearby camp-groundand went and took the Boys with her ...they would love it!!
She was sounding stressed because Gary wouldnt go with her.((((Grrrr)
I told her " get him to help u set it up and have a few days with the kids" I know they would love it!!! Mom too!!
She was very withdrawn with the idea. Because she said "If garys not there I dont think I will"
I told her "That hurts me Mom" ...... " I know you would Love havin a fire, laughing, smores...."
She tried to brush ther idea off , telling me "well see"

Im so bothered by how Mom feels ......If I could I would Tell Gary how much this hurts me, because it hurts Mom......weather she realixes it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment